12/14/2005

Some call him....Tim

Recent conversations with my silly hubby:

Tim: Did we get rid of my blue pants?
Me: Um. No.
Tim: You sure?
Me: Yes. Do I need to come find them for you?
Tim: (hopeful look)
Me: (walking to closet door and shifting one shirt about a half inch to the right) Hey look, blue pants.
Tim: They were hiding.

Then last night, as part of my shopping adventure, I did at least end up with gloves for both of us. I had toyed with making them presents, but it's cold, so...I gave them to him. This morning he merrily wandered out to the car with gloves, hat and coat in hand, only to have the following take place:
Tim: Gosh this steering wheel is cold.
Me: So put your gloves on.
Tim: They're in the trunk.

Ok. Maybe you had to be there, but to me it is becoming amazingly clear why God created women - men would be lost without us. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment