12/18/2005

Tag...I'm It!

Ok, so thanks to Lyn at blogginoutloud I have now been tagged. So...let's see, 5 weird habits:

1. I clean out the corners of my dogs' eyes every day. I just think it probably makes them feel better.

2. I use receipts or old post cards as bookmarks even though I have a ton of actual real bookmarks that I could use.

3. I have to read at least one chapter in one book each day or I have a hard time falling asleep. Doesn't have to occur right before bed, just has to happen at some point during the day.

4. I prefer to eat ice cream when it's cold outside. (Is that a habit? Don't know, but it's something weird about me.)

5. I stir my coffee counter-clockwise.

Ok now for the hard part...tagging 5 more bloggers. Um. How 'bout just opening it up to anyone who feels like it, leave a comment or trackback. The rules are simple:
1) List 5 Weird Habits on your blog.
2) Comment or Trackback here when you do.
3) Tag 5 more bloggers who haven't been tagged.
(Probably should email them just in case they don't
read your blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment