6/16/2006

That's right, it's Friday!

Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

If you can read this, I can stop suddenly and sue you


Made more hillarious by the fact that the only accidents I've ever been in (2 total) have been those in which I was rear ended. Neither time, however, was it because of idiocy on my part (stopping suddenly when I knew someone was tailgating me) nor did I sue...though the 2nd time I was tempted (had their insurance company not called within 3 hours of the accident to just let me know they were assuming full responsibility for the accident, we might've had words.)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 AM

    I just love Friday here.

    Mine says...even if the voices aren't real...they still have so good ideas.

    That's so me, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine says 'getting humped at the pump'. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe....
    Squirrel - it's what's for supper!

    ReplyDelete