9/07/2006

On migraines and air travel

I'm thinking the two don't mix. Thus, as I must fly this afternoon (back to good ol' Florida for the start of school), I'm hanging out at home hoping against hope that my migraine will get a grip and leave me alone.

For theological stimuli - check out the Thinklings discussion on women in the church. It's interesting, and do read the comments, there's some good discussion in there. This isn't an issue I'm up to tackling on the best of days - let alone when my eyeball is throbbing in time with my pulse.

More later, on location from Florida.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your migraine is gone soon Beth. I know how awful they can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rach. So far it has slid down into dull throb, but I'm going on three days with this headache and it's getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Girl I hope that nasty migraine is gone. I know how horrible they are and how they can mess up the whole day. Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete