4/30/2007

Mmmm...Tonsilitis

Apparently this is what is afflicting me. Until, of course, the wonderful, magical Z-pack starts it's butt kicking ways.

I was actually happy when the doctor after saying, "Stick out your tongue and say 'ahh'" peered in and then said, "Eeewww." My tonsils will not be winning a beauty show anytime soon, I guess.

Anyway, I'm now very glad I went ahead and went to the doctor, even if means I have to postpone my tooth cleaning yet again (for some reason, my dentist didn't want to have me in for a cleaning when I hadn't yet been treated for my infection-oozing tonsils. Go figure.)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:23 PM

    Hugs on the tonsilitis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon, Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, being sick stinks! Hope those tonsils clear up quickly like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is the ice cream to look forward to. :-) lgp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, y'all. Feeling considerably better today compared to yesterday but still icky. Ice cream is a good thing though, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete