10/21/2010

A Baking We Will Go

I love baking - really any time of year - but most especially in the fall. So I think that tomorrow the kiddo and I will do some baking together. He always wants to help in the kitchen and he's actually at a point now that it's helpful (vs. just being one big and more than likely dangerous mess). As we're charged with bringing rolls and dessert to my mom's tomorrow night, those are decidedly on the menu but I'm thinking I may make some bread as well. Any suggestions? (I'm thinking I might try Irish Soda bread because a) it's supposed to be fairly easy and b) yum.)  I have a bad track record with bread, mind you (though I may finally have gotten the hang of yeast, so maybe my troubles are over) but I just can't stop trying.

All of this is apropos of nothing...but then, isn't that what blogs are for?

No comments:

Post a Comment