9/29/2006

Hmm...never really considered going here

Honestly, most of Asia holds little appeal to me - I have this thing about clean toilets. Think "gosh, you could eat off that". That doesn't seem to gel with most of Asia from what I've heard. Yes, I know, I need to get over it. Thanks to Gwynne for yet another fun quiz!

You Should Travel to India

You're a passionate, gusty traveler - and India's gritty urban centers won't scare you away.
Maybe you'll take in the Taj Mahal, eat the best curry of your life, or attend a huge street festival.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I didn't get India (even though I picked "eclectic and a little gritty"); I've no desire to go there. I'm with you on Asian countries as tourist destinations, but I would love to go to Bali for the arts and others would be fascinating if we could get past the toilet issues (if Chinatown in San Francisco is any indication, there are some serious toilet issues in much of Asia).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now i know these are rigged!

    Mine below again!

    Ummmm no real desire to go!

    You Should Travel to India

    You're a passionate, gusty traveler - and India's gritty urban centers won't scare you away.
    Maybe you'll take in the Taj Mahal, eat the best curry of your life, or attend a huge street festival

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine says Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should travel to China, it says. People who've been to China tell me it's gorgeous, there. But I don't know if they went to the cities?
    Well, thanks to Amazing Race, I now know how to scale The Great Wall...of China.

    ReplyDelete