5/27/2022

Strangeness

Got a note from Blogger that a post from 2006 (!) had been unpublished because it violated community standards, vis a vis malware.

I took a peek at said post - it was a list of "books to read before you die" linked out to a long gone blog and I'm guessing that said link takes you to a defunct domain that has been overtaken by malware.

So fine, unpublish away, Blogger. It's not important enough to me to bother with, honestly.

I will state for the record that I still have not read Lord of the Flies, nor do I ever plan to. And if I can keep the boys from having to deal with it, I shall. Because really, the way society keeps devolving, they'll get to experience it on their own first hand before long. And I don't think the book will prepare them in any serious way.

Anyway, I guess it's nice to know that our betters are still looking out for us and moderating old and forgotten content. /s

No comments:

Post a Comment