5/17/2024

And They're Off

The boys are off to camp for the weekend. Looks to be a wet and dreary one ahead and were I part of the madness, I would not be going. But this is why Dad handles all of these sorts of things. There is very little that would entice me to camp in good weather. In rain? Nope.

I think the group chatted last night about cancelling and ultimately decided that the food was purchased and the boys need badges and so they would tough it out. I guess I get that, too.

But again, I'm glad it's not me.

I'm going to see Jesus Christ Superstar downtown with a friend tomorrow. Much more my speed (and yes, we'll have to walk in the rain a little from the parking garage to the theater, but if the weather peeps can be believed, it should be fairly light at the time we're going.)

Maybe there will be some writing. There should be. But we'll see if I can make it happen. I am filled with meh about so many things still. Theoretically it'll pass. But for now. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment