10/09/2006

Project Powder Room: Finis!

You may recall that back in *cough* July *cough* I began a renovation of my sister's powder room. (If you don't recall, you can catch up here, here and here.) (Oh, and here.)

Well, it has finally been completely completed! And so it is with great pleasure that I present to you a photo of the final remodel after a mere 3 months!


I'm particularly pleased with the choice of blue my sister made (she did all the painting herself) - it looks much better than the yellow, especially with the nice white fixtures. (If you want the full "before" treatment, click the first 'here' link above.)

4 comments:

  1. Well done! It looks good! I approve of the paint too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) We're pleased (most important is that she's pleased!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:48 PM

    That is so beautiful! I like the floor especially and the pretty white cabinets. Good job! (And it would have taken me a lot longer than 3 months I'm afraid!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete