11/05/2022

On Dishwashers

The dishwasher in the new house is not super amazing at doing the whole "washing" part of its job. Mostly, it sterilizes whatever you put in it, but if you want it to actually get something off said dishes, well good luck to you.

It's been annoying.

Now that the other house is under contract and the bridge loan is dealt with, it's been nice to start prioritizing the things around here that need addressing.

Today we went out to look at dishwashers. I was content to just look and price things out, but hubby was swayed by the fact that "Black Friday prices" have already hit, so he's just as happy to do it now and move along.

I was down to either a GE or an LG (although I went in there planning on a Bosch, but the one I wanted wasn't going to be available "anytime soon. Probably at least a year." Stupid supply chain.) Ultimately, LG won out by a slim margin (mostly consisting of the $200 cheaper price point.) 

It'll be delivered the 16th.

I came home and stuck my tongue out at the dying Whirlpool machine sitting in blissful ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment